💬 Lesson Study Café 💬
Grab a cup of coffee ☕ and join us virtually for a casual chat to talk about issues concerning your research, and collaboratively seek ways to address them. 🤝
Every session will focus on one specific theme/topic and will be led by one PhD student or early career researcher (ECR). Examples of themes include the use of textbooks, teachers’ reflection journal entries, whole-class discussions, teacher’s talk, and observation in LS.
Some useful information about LS Café:
- Aim: To have an open and safe space for PhD students and ECRs to share their research/ studies, talk with researchers from different institutions around the world, and learn about new research, tools, and techniques that might be relevant to their work.
- Topic Provider/Moderator: 1 PhD student/ ECR
- Participants: Anyone who is interested in discussing the topic
- Venue: Zoom (provided by WALS)
- Duration: 1 hour- 1.5 hours
If you are interested in providing a topic and moderating a session, please indicate your interest here ✍🏽 :