WALS2013 has arranged for 6 exciting plenary sessions. These sessions will showcase paper presentations by academics and teacher educators from the Lesson and Learning Study field. These experts are representatives from countries all around the world. These plenaries are platforms for the discussion of enduring issues pertaining to leadership, partnership, school reform, teaching, learning communities and students development in relation to Lesson and Learning Study.
The 6 plenary sessions are:
- Lesson/Learning Study in Special Educational Settings
- Lesson/Learning Study in Large Scale Perspective
- Beyond Lesson/Learning Study
- Lesson/Learning Study to Develope Pedagogical Content Knowledge
- Teachers as Researchers
- Lesson/Learning Study in Early Childhood Settings