- feel you have something to offer in the specific field and
- are prepared to devote time between now and November 2017
1. The International Journal of Learning and Lesson Studies (IJLLS)
You will assist Prof Keith Wood and his editorial team in their work for the journal, and other publications that may be undertaken by WALS.
2. WALS Conferences and International Partnerships
This portfolio oversees the organization of the WALS annual conference and seeks to develop ties with international institutions for the benefit of WALS members. It is led by Prof Hiroyuki Kuno.
3. Communications and Resources
Under this portfolio, activities and resources such as the Expert Seminar Online, a Members Open Forum, a catalogue of useful resources and networks for teachers and media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube will be organized and maintained. It is led by Hon Gen Secretary, Jean Lang and Council Member, Edmund Lim.
4. Early Career Lesson Study Developers and Researchers.
WALS Vice President Prof Catherine Lewis will help to coordinate activity for this group of professionals engaging in Lesson and Learning Studies through development and research activities with schools.
5. Marketing and Finance
Treasurer Dr Christina Ratnam leads this portfolio which will look to strengthening WALS membership and increasing income so as to ensure the sustainability of our organization.